Heyyyyy guys, so sorry that I’ve not been active in a while! It’s been so hectic lately but I’m so glad that I’m starting this year off right-I love my job, I’m doing personal training (which I never would have done before) and I’m finally getting the right medication sorted for my blood pressure. I don’t normally do New Years resolutions, but this year I’ve decided to set a few goals for myself:
- Stick to my exercise- Although this is a goal that I make all the time (and never stick to it), I’m hoping that because I’m paying for a personal trainer, I’ll stick it out- plus I think it will really help with someone motivating me. I’m also working on my healthy eating-I know that I’m under-eating by 1000+ calories a day which is something I need to work on.
- Working on my Photography- I can’t remember the last time I picked my camera up, which is really disappointing because it used to be my biggest passion. I’ve planned a few shoots though and I’m hoping to get out and do them soon.
- Being more confident- I’m a very shy person and I worry all the time that this might come across as me being rude and ignoring people, so this year I’m making a conscious effort to talk to more people and be more friendly.
- Save money- Now that I’m earning my own money I really need to start putting some aside every month, as my savings account currently has 2p in it😬
- Learn a language- My friends and I have decided that we’re going to Disneyland Paris this year, which I’m so excited for!! I’d really like to be able to speak some french by the time we go-I studied French at GCSE and I’m hoping it will naturally come back to me!!
Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed my post and if you have any feedback please let me know!!❤️